Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010

Three days to go ..

As you probably know I'm heading to Vegas on Wednesday 23rd to play some poker. I was lucky enough to qualify for this during Pokeridol German Open in Munich this May - they pay flight and hotel and all I have to do is blast a nice amount of cash I get on top. Thanks for that! In this blog I will keep you updated on my trip, which events I'm going to play and everything else I experience during my first time in Vegas (and the states).
As for now I still have to organize some things, pack my luggage, watch "the hangover" and find a way to watch the last German match (of the group phase...) while we're up in the air ... so stay tuned!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Don't forget: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

    Have fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. viel glück in vegas, beni.... wünscht dir olivr shark

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beni, minimum Final tabel.... Gruss oliver shark. du schaffst das schon

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
    tuned, alex n.

    AntwortenLöschen